With creative minds and talented experts, the landscape designs have come a long way. From having a patch of grass with a few bushes and a tree from decades past to now. Incorporating so many intricate and methodically placed shrubs, trees and pathways in the turf, to extravagant outdoor living spaces; landscapes can appeal to anyone’s taste and still be unique. Matt Myette Landscaping would like to expound on the different landscapes that are currently trending for those who want to install a landscape, upgrade their current yard, or just get some ideas to allow creativity to flow.
Landscape Design Plans & Ideas for Front & Backyards
1. Extended living spaces: When the weather is at its best, Vermont can be a beautiful place to host outdoor activities with a large expansion of extended family and friends, or keep it intimate with just the family. In any case, many consumers are turning to incorporating beautifully designed outdoor kitchens, where the cooking can continue while enjoying the fresh air and good company. With carpentry and/or masonry work, your outdoor kitchen can be completely customized to blend in with your landscape, or make it stand out. Your options are virtually limitless.
2. Technical landscape addition: Lighting options like LED and solar has come a long way in the landscape evolution; ambiance, colored, bold, twinkling, and everything in between. With the right lighting your landscape can be sight to behold. But let’s not stop there, WiFi and entertainment centers, including TV and music, are being incorporating into landscapes for those who want to combine nature and convenience.
3. Edible landscaping designs: With so many folks embracing the benefits of organic foods and the great taste of fresh consumables, a growing trend is turning the landscape into an ornamental garden. Herbs, spices, fruits, vegetables are growing in strategically placed spectacles, while still enjoying the delightful scene.
4. Fresh water ponds & stone walkways: Fresh water ponds and stone walkways are a couple examples of including serenity into your landscape. Ponds with the right foliage and lighting, along with pathways etched into the lawn can give you the little escape of peace and calm in the convenience of your own backyard. Additionally, utilizing the soft and soothing hues is being more sought after to ensure the calming effects of your private sanctuary.
Landscape Architecture Plan & Process
– Use more native plants and trees. They are easier to sustain and care for in the years to come. Low maintenance is just one benefit, and by using the native plants, your landscape will flourish.
– Fire pits and fireplaces. Enjoying a fire in a well designed fire pit to roast marshmallows and socialize is a classic design in landscapes and will continue to trend for decades. Whether you enjoy the pit atmospheres to get in touch with your more nature side, or prefer the sophistication of a fire place, masonry work comes into play when getting these practical commodities installed into your landscape, which adds a charming atmosphere.
– A drip system or irrigation method of sorts should be a must. With proper delivery of water to your vegetation without over using is an excellent choice to be more eco-friendly while not sacrificing a lush landscape.
Landscape Design & More in Greater Morrisville, Stowe & Lamoille County, Vermont
No matter what you are attracted to for your landscape, contact Matt Myette Landscaping, and let our experts design the right landscape for your family. With the aid of experienced technicians, Matt Myette Landscaping can install your landscape efficiently.